A little bit of everything! - Fashion/beauty/lifestyle/travel!

Monday, 28 March 2016

Hi guys.
 

My name is Natasha. I am a 24 year old from England. I am new to this kinda’ thing, but feeling very excited about creating a blog. I follow many fashion bloggers online and these are my inspiration. 

I have experience in Photography and Education. I work in Education and have a qualification in both Childcare and Photography. I am a student whilst working full time, studying a degree from home. I love my career and studying. However, like most girls, I love fashion, buying new clothes is definitely a hobby of mine and looking at ways I can style these excites me, so this is why I am here now, to hopefully show you guys and share my fashion ways.

I am hoping to share and review a variety of different things (clothing , make up) and as I enjoy writing I thought why not start a blog so here I am on this bank holiday Monday.
Thank you guys for reading and I hope you come back to see my first post which is on a headscarf thing I have currently bought…


N xx 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig