A little bit of everything! - Fashion/beauty/lifestyle/travel!

Sunday, 24 April 2016

April Favourites

Hey guys. Hope you have all had a lovely week and weekend. I thought I would mix my blog up a little by adding a mixed kind of post of my April faves! :) 
Starting with my new clothes...
My all time fave denim jacket from Topshop. 
Patterned trousers - Primark

I absolutely love my denim jacket! I have hardly took it off since I purchased it. Such good quality and great for this Spring weather!! I did a blog post specifically on this so you can take a look if you like. 

 I also got a few bits from Avon.
Starting with this floral bun holder, this is gorgeous for the coming seasons. 

Accessories;

Floral bun holder - Avon

Black bracelet with your own letters! Can swap and change to add your own text! - Avon

Close up shot of the bun holder
Faux hair pony tail also from Avon! - What a match, this is so soft and convenient for the days I fancy long hair haha!
Bandana - New Look


Set of three rings - Select


Sunflower hair clip - Asos! Love this so much for Summer, plus who doesn't like sunflowers?!

Make up;
Gel shine polish! This is ace! You put on the gel shine polish first, followed by the gel shine top coat. This lasts a few days before chipping and has a fab shine to it! Also comes in a variety of colours.




This Instaflawless by Rimmel London is great if you don't want to wear foundation! It is technically a skin tint and it comes in two shades (light/medium) or (medium/dark), it is rather moisturising and smells delicious! It blends into the skin smoothly (leaving it soft). However, I have noticed you only need a little bit as they say a little goes a long way! It gives the skin a glow and with SPF 15 this is a brilliant buy from only £6.99. 


Avon products shop here
Instaflawless, Superdrug, £6.99 shop here
Denim jacket, Topshop, £45, shop here
Bandana, New Look, £3.99, shop here
Set of three rings, Select, £4.00, shop here
Sunflower hair clip, Asos, £5.00, shop here

What are your April faves?

Thanks for reading guys and for your continuous support. For more daily pics you can take a look at my instagram; natashachantelle1

N xx



SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I really do love that denim jacket from Topshop! It looks gorgeous on you and really suits you and your style. The accessories you got all look lovely, especially the sunflower hair clip, it's so cute and I love sunflowers! Your beauty buys all sound great too. I really enjoyed reading this post, Katie xx

    www.thestyleblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comments. I'm glad you like my jacket I'm in love with it I have hardly took it off!!
      Natasha xx

      Delete
  2. In the year of 2017. People around me suddenly begin to hang out with light purple maxi dress.I'm feeling curious and suspicion at the moment:"Is this a thing now?"And here's my thoughts after research and the dress that I bought.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig