A little bit of everything! - Fashion/beauty/lifestyle/travel!

Saturday, 16 April 2016

Love a bit of 90's denim

Hello there. Hope you are all having a lovely weekend. :)

I had always wanted a vintage like oversized denim jacket. They are the perfect cover up for Spring and Summer and I feel that denim jackets can be worn in many different ways and can be dressed up or down. I had a look online before I went shopping for one and ended up buying the first one I seen from Topshop (MOTO range). The Topshop denim range is gorgeous, or should I say the whole range from Topshop is gorgeous. There were so many items of clothing which I wanted! Anyway, I went for a more lighter shade of denim and the sleeves can be worn either rolled up for the warmer days or rolled down for the colder ones. 











It is always tricky knowing what to wear with a denim jacket, do you dare the denim on denim look or go for something completely different. That is up to you. I feel personally, denim jackets look great with patterned or coloured trousers and I worn mine with some converse which I have had for a while now to give it a more edgy look. What do you wear your denim jacket with? I would love to hear. 


Oversized light vintage denim jacket, Topshop, £45, click here
Patterned trousers, Primark, around £11 

Thank you guys for reading and for your support and feel free to comment below.



SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I love denim jackets for spring summer and currently looking for a new one myself. There are so many great ones around but this Topshop one is gorgeous and looks great on you. I love Topshop and always want so much from there, and the oversized fit of this jacket is perfect. I will literally wear denim jackets with anything but really love them with something patterened like your pants or a cute floral summer dress. Katie xx

    www.thestyleblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment Katie . I totally agree with you wanting lots from topshop!! Them jeans tho!!!! Haha. But thank you I didn't think to wear this one with a dress but will have to try it out! Struggling with knowing what to wear this one with but I'll have to experiment more haha.
      Xx

      Delete
  2. Love this look! I love my patterned trousers and never thought of pairing them with denim to go casual - it's definitely something I need to try now! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment Beth! :) appreciate it. Aww no way it will be nice to see how this style looks on someone else and I'm glad you like it.
      Xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Really glad you like it.
      Natasha xx

      Delete
  4. I love Topshop denim jackets, there's a black one in there that I really want! Love how you have styled yours with the patterned trousers! May have to try and hunt those down in Primark..

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much for the lovely comment! I'm glad you like the way I have styled it. And I didn't see a black one but hope you manage to get it sometime would love to see it! This was the first one I saw and was instantly in love with it haha. And yes they had lots of prints of these pants and they are also so comfy!!!

      I'll be certain to take a look at your blog later on.
      Thanks again.
      Natasha xx

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig