A little bit of everything! - Fashion/beauty/lifestyle/travel!

Tuesday, 12 April 2016

Rimmel Super Gel review

Heyyy. Hope you are all having a lovely Tuesday!

Just a quick one guys... I told a few people I would do a review of the Rimmel Super Gel nail polish. (Which I totally love and my collection is growing.) This is a nail polish which can last up to 14 days and works like a gel polish with no UV lamp and is sealed with a top coat. 

I took a picture of my nails everyday for five days. I have been in London so tried to be creative taking pictures in the city of London. (I got some funny looks like haha). 


Day 1 - beautiful shine and no sign of chips

Day 2 - still looking really shiny, a slight chip on my index finger

Day 3 - no change from above pic 

Day 4 - thumb is starting to chip 

Day 5 - more chipping to thumb

I still have this on now and I am so impressed with the outcome. Slight chipping to a couple of nails after six days is amazing. It does only state it can last up to 14 days, so this is not guaranteed. However I am still really impressed with this product and will continue using this. :-) They can be bought in most stores such as Superdrug. Click here for the them. 

I will show you the other shades in which I have:










Thank you for reading guys.
What do you think of these polishes? Comment below. 

N xx

instagram: natashachantelle1

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. These nail polishes sound so good. My polish is constantly chipping and literally peeling off regardless of what brand I use or top/base coat so I'm always wanting to try new ones that might last better. These sound great and I love all of the colours you have. I'm planning on having a look at them the next time I'm in Boots or Superdrug. Great review, Katie xx

    www.thestyleblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment Hun .
    You should definitely try these and let me know what you think when you do.
    Natasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe they still look so good after 5 days. Every time I paint my nails it ends up completely off by the second day.

    http://ohduckydarling.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here with any other polish! You should definitely try this out if you haven't already it's brilliant. I forgot to mention the application is great and the coverage! Let me know if you ever try it out.
      Natasha xx

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig