A little bit of everything! - Fashion/beauty/lifestyle/travel!

Sunday, 1 May 2016

Culottes

Hello guys!
Hope you have all had a lovely week and weekend. I have wanted some culottes for agesss now and have never had the confidence to try them out. However, I am feeling more confident now my followers are increasing on Instagram (natashachantelle1)! Can I just say a huge thank you to everyone who takes the time to read my posts, and especially for the people who visit more than once! You guys are the reason I'm carrying on..... I mean I LOVE blogging, it's great fun and a great way of keeping up with the latest fashion. 

Anywho.....
Where was we.. Culottes! They are gorgeous, I love how comfortable they are and convenient for the warmer weather. (If we ever get any). 
These ones are from New Look from the Cameo Rose brand (which I totally love). They were in the sale for only £7 and I just had to grab them at this incredible price.











I've had an idea of how I wanted to style my culottes for a while now and have been so excited to find the right ones to style them. I love the thought of dressing them up and down, the culottes with heeled boots & a high neck top would look lovely if going on a night out. However, I wanted to dress them down and more casual, with a pair of converse, a cropped top and a black faux leather biker jacket! Let me know what you think of this idea, I would loveeee to hear how you style yours?! Comment below.


N xx

Culottes, £7, New Look (out of stock, sorry!) but plain black culottes, similar here
Black cropped high neck top, £3, Primark
Mint Green high top converse, old.
Faux black leather jacket, old, H&M, similar here 
Blue ring, set of three rings from Select, £3.99 here 
Mood changing colour choker necklace, ASOS, old
Gel shine nail varnish, Avon in shade Parfait Pink  
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I'm so happy your followers are growing and you're loving blogging so much. You're doing amazing! I love this outfit. I can't believe what a bargain the culottes were, they're gorgeous and look so great on you. They are definitely very versatile too. I love this casual look with the leather jacket (which I'm in love with by the way) and wearing with some heeled boots would look gorgeous for a more dressed up look. Hope you're enjoying the Bank holiday weekend, Katie xx

    www.thestyleblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's so lovely of you to say thank you Katie! I'm glad you're liking how I am styling them! They were so cheap and such a bargain probably one of my favourite pieces out of my whole wardrobe! Aww thanks I'm glad you like the jacket, I've had it so many years now and it's something I always go back to, so I love it too.

      Hope you are enjoying the weekend too.
      Natasha xx

      Delete
  2. This is such a fabulous post! You've styled them so well, I will certainly have to pop into newlook and try a pair on!

    Shan X

    www.missshanlouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thank you so much for the comment.
    I'm really glad you like the way I styled them as I was so unsure at first they'd look ok with converse! They have some lovely striped ones out and about too!

    Natasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, I love how you say "if the warm weather ever gets her " because that's how it feels like here in Chicago! It's like summers never gonna come! I love the outfit look and your pictures are beautiful. Keep up the work on Instagram, it's how we found you! :)
    www.sistertalessite.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww no way! I thought it would be nice where you are! We have had an ok day today though where the Suns been shining all day yay! Thank you so much for your lovely comment. Glad you like it! I like your Instagram too.
    Natasha
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't stop buying culottes, they are my favourite item of clothing ever haha! I bought the nicest stripey pair from asos and I can't wait to style it!
    Love the relaxed, casual feel of this outfit too.
    Tenz
    www.shesabouthatlife.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for your lovely comment. Oh wow they sound lovely from Asos! I am after some with stripes so I'll be sure to have a look and I'll take a look at your blog. Glad you like it, thanks again for reading .
    Natasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Been all over culottes lately I practically live in my velvet ones!

    I'm going slow and steady with the followers on my instagram and it's disheartening when people unfollow you but like you said the important thing is doing what we love and it's great to have met some lovely fellow bloggers such as yourself in the process!

    Sophie

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh I'd love to see your culottes do you have them on your blog?
    And yes most definitely, it happens a lot but I'm so glad I've met people like yourself! I've met some lovely girls and feel I have my own little blogging/Instagram family haha.
    Natasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cool print on your Culottes! Awesome look!


    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much I'm so glad you like them! They're so comfy too!
      Natasha xx

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig