A little bit of everything! - Fashion/beauty/lifestyle/travel!

Sunday, 15 May 2016

OOTD

Hello guys.. I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a couple of weeks. I have been so busy with uni work as I'm working on my last assignment for the Summer. I cannot wait to finish. So, I got paid last week and had to go shopping (the same day) haha. 

I have wanted a bardot top for agesss now as I've seen them look so good on other bloggers etc. I snatched this one up at the price of £11.99 from Select. This doesn't seem to be on the website (or I can't seem to find it) however, I think it is a new in. Other bardot tops can be purchased here



If you haven't already got me on Insta (natashachantelle1), I had my hair dyed and I luvvvvv it, Thanks again Kelly! :-)


I love the casual but effective look the bardot tops have. Also, I love how they can be worn on and off the shoulders! So you get two looks with the same top - how good is that!

I styled this top with a new pair of jeans I got from George at Asda. These were £16 and they have the most gorgeous detail on the ankle, they are also ankle grazers too and I always love jeans that are shorter, saves me from rolling them up! I also styled them with my black biker jacket which is an old one from H&M and feel this goes well with my boots...


I know, the shoes draw to your attention too right? (well I hope).  I never really wear heels or dressy shoes, I'm more of a converse, trainer girl. However, I seen these and had to get them. They are so comfy and have a little peep toe and open back design, perfect for the summer. 



And of course, I styled them with my new ankle grazers and a little anklet I got as a gift one time. I love adding that colour to the ankle. What do you guys think of the boots? I'd love to know.

Finishing off with a little handmade accessory of mine which I purchased off Depop a few months ago. An elephant and glass jar choker from Cat's Trinkets .. search for her (on Facebook/Depop) for lovely handmade jewellery, chokers, necklaces and earrings. Fab communication and fast delivery! Thanks again lovely! :-)


Well thanks for reading guys. I'd love to hear how you style your bardot tops and also what you think of mine?

See you soon

N xx

Bardot top, £11.99, Select
Embroided jeans, £16, George at Asda
Peep toe ankle boots, £14.99, ShoeZone
Elephant choker, Cat's Trinkets, DEPOP
Sunflower hair clip, £5, ASOS
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I absolutely love everything you bought and they all look so fab together! The boots and top are especially gorgeous and they look so great on you with those cute jeans. I love bardot tops but they never seem to suit me. I think I'll have to try searching again for one this summer though because you're so right about them being a great style. The outfit is also perfect with your leather jacket, I just think they always add instant cool and style to any outfit and this one is beautiful. Hope your assignment all goes well! Katie xx

    www.thestyleblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh I'm so glad you like this outfit Katie! I honestly appreciate your lovely comments and always taking the time to read . You're so kind!! And I never thought a Bardot top would suit me but I quite like this one! It can be worn both ways which I love. I think you should most definitely try one bet you'd look good in one.
      Thanks again! And thanks I can't wait until this assignment is finished! :)
      Natasha xx

      Delete
  2. Loving that Bardot top babe! Can't believe it was from Select?! Love a bargain me! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much I'm so glad you like it lovely!! Yeah they have some lovely stuff in atm for spring/summer I was really chuffed with it. Will be taking it on holiday with me as well. And yeah I love a good bargain like literally most of my clothes were bought out of the sale or with student discount xx

      Delete
  3. I have been looking for a stripe bardot top for ages, so now I will know where to go. This outfit looks fab together and I love all the extra little details you have added!

    Charlotte x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the lovely comment, Charlotte. I'm glad you like! Let me know if you get one!
      Natasha xx

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig