A little bit of everything! - Fashion/beauty/lifestyle/travel!

Saturday, 21 May 2016

Sporty Spice

Well hello there lovely readers and welcome back to my blog. Hope you are all having a lovely weekend, regardless of the weather if you live in the UK. I had to run out before the rain at like 8am this morning for the few pictures for this shoot, it was cold and rather dull so excuse the pictures, but the top of my dreamzzzzzz sure brightens it up.

Last week, I was browsing Missguided as I have not ordered off there in a while and came across this beauty. I loved the whole casual 90's feel it gives. It is mesh material in a nude/pale pink shade with the baseball style neckline and sleeves (with the black stripes) I bought a cropped white racer top to wear underneath as it is rather see through. 









I teamed this lovely number up with some grey ripped jeans (from Primark) and my New Balance trainers to give it a more sporty look. I also cannot believe I found the perfect top to match my fave ever jacket, like seriously how much does this go? Not forgetting my forever love my bandana! With a messy bun to finish it off. Love a sporty look every now and again, it is much easier to just throw these clothes on and hair up. 

Let me know what you think of the top as I have not seen many of these about?


Thanks.
Tash xx 

Airtex stripe hem t shirt, £15.00, Missguided (in black as I cannot seem to find the pink one 
now)
Racer cropped top in white, £6.00, Missguided
Asos badged jacket, £28.00 (old)
New Balance £65.00, Asos
Bandana, £3.99, New Look
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. This is such a perfect sporty 90s style outfit and I love it! Definitely getting sporty spice vibes from it. As I'm sure you could have probably guessed I always loved and wanted to be baby spice with her blonde pigtails and girly dresses lol. Your top really does pair so perfectly with your bomber jacket, which I still think is amazing, and the bandana just finishes the whole look off. I need to have a look on Misguided as I haven't bought anything for a while from them. Hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend, Katie xx

    www.thestyleblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely comment Katie , I appreciate you reading so much. I'm really glad you like my outfit and the way it's been styled. And I can definitely tell which spice girl
      You wanted to be your hair is perfect for baby spice haha. Misguided have got some lovely new stuff is as well as Asos!
      Have a lovely day Hun.
      Xx

      Delete
  2. I really love the top, It's sporty but also so elegant at the same time if that makes sense! Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I'm so glad you like it! I think it's so unusual and that's what attracted me to it! I know exactly what you mean! Thank you for your lovely comment!
      Natasha xx

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig