A little bit of everything! - Fashion/beauty/lifestyle/travel!

Saturday, 18 June 2016

Denim jumpsuit

Hello guys! Thank you for coming back to visit my blog, I really do appreciate all of you taking the time to read my posts! :-)

I have never really been a fan of jumpsuits or playsuits/jumpsuits, 1.because they are awkward when you need the loo, and 2. because I find them hard to fit just right. However.....changing my mind completely when I say this as I fell in love with this denim number from New Look! I love denim and I love culottes, so I found this the perfect piece for my Spring/Summer wardrobe. 

I love the small details this has, it is a high neck style at the top, with no sleeves and is cropped at the bottom to make it extra summery. It also has cut outs at the side to break up that whole denim look. I styled this with my black Converse from Schuh, an old black fringed bag and my black bow choker necklace from Asos. - and a trusty faux leather biker jacket that goes with just about everythin'!






What are your thoughts?

Black high top converse, £48, Schuh
Denim jumpsuit, £29.99, New Look
Black bow choker, £6, Asos

Thanks for reading and enjoy the rest of your weekend, love
Tash xx


SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I am so in love with this denim jumpsuit!! It's amazing on you and you look so gorgeous! You've styled it perfectly too with your converse and leather jacket- you really can't go wrong with a leather jacket can you, and of course you know I love that bow choker (I have the same one and love it). I actually think this is my favourite outfit post you've done and the photos are beautiful. You chose such a great wooded spot as your backdrop. Hope you have a lovely weekend! Katie xx

    www.thestyleblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am really really glad you like it as much as I do, I actually LOVE it and it's most probably be fave thing I own right now. And I cannot get over how versitile a faux leather jacket and converse can be! Thanks so much hope you have had a brill weekend love.
    XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely loving this jumpsuit, you look gorge!! Such a bargain too, I may have to hunt it down next time I'm in New Look! xo

    Jess, hi freckles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh thanks so much lovely for your comments I am really glad you like the jumpsuit you'll defo have to get one! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely LOVE this jumpsuit on you babe!!! It suits you so much!!!! How amazing is New Look?! It's one of my fave stores!! Xxx

    http://theemasphere.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey lovely! Love this outfit so much! Has a proper 90s feel doesn't it 😬 I live in my converse! Denim jumpsuit looks so pretty on you Tasha :) can't wait for more posts. Xxx buff.ly/29mPpux miniaturemilk // Imogen Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww yay! Thanks for your lovely comment Imogen . I'm so glad you like it an I'm so glad I'm not the only one who lives in my converse haha!
      Xxx

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig