A little bit of everything! - Fashion/beauty/lifestyle/travel!

Friday, 24 June 2016

Ruffles ruffles ruffles

Well, hey there you lovely lot! Happy FriYAY! - hope you have a good one. x 

I have had my eye on this dress for a few weeks now. I first checked the lovely ASOS and it looked absolutely beaut on the model and I seriously needed this dress in my life, I went to get it and as I scrolled to my size I was absolutely gutted they didn't have it my size! It was low stock from the first time I seen it, which just shows how popular it must be. 

So... I was browsing the ASOS website looking for some denim shorts for my jolly holidays and £50 later I had purchased the shorts and the dress was back in stock! Woo, this made my day and I instantly had to pay for next day delivery as I was so excited. 

They had this dress in both cream and pink, I am not really a lover of any of these colours as most of my wardrobe is darks, (navy's and blacks) and this is because I feel I do not really suit the lighter shades - however, it is summer after all and I thought I could take this beauty along to New York with me, why not? 

I decided to go for the pink shade, it is like a dusty pink so is not too bright nor too pale. My fave part of the dress has to be the ruffle detail, I absolutely love ruffles and I have noticed that ruffles are a big trend this season. I had to jump on this bandwagon of course. I also liked the lace effect this dress has and because it is see-through, it comes with a cami dress in a matching colour to wear underneath. Oh, did I mention it is a swing dress style which gives it that more relaxed and comfy look, so ofc I had to pair this with my almighty converse for that laid back feel and a black bow choker also from ASOS. 












Photo cred to my lovely brother! (who I think maybe was a tad embarrassed, cheers bro)


What do you guys think of this outfit? I would LOVE to hear your thoughts. 

Just a quick message guys, I won't be blogging for a few weeks as I'm having an operation tomorrow on my nose! - so nervous! Speak to you guys soon! x


ASOS Lace Swing Dress with Ruffle Yoke, £30, ASOS
ASOS Bow Choker Necklace, £6, ASOS
Black high top Converse, £48, Schuh

Thank you guys for reading,
Tash xx


SHARE:

22 comments

  1. This dress is beautiful!! And it looks so gorgeous on you! I can't get enough pink in my life and the colour of this is stunning and perfect for summer. Definitely a must for your trip to New York. The ruffles are probably my favourite part, next to the pretty colour ofc. I can't get enough ruffles at the moment. I'm so glad you were eventually able to get it and it looks great with your converse. I also want to say a massive good luck for your op tomorrow! I'm sure it will all go fine and you'll be better in no time lovely! Katie xx

    www.thestyleblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay so glad you like it lovely! it is most definitely my favourite ever dress! Thank you for the good luck messages and constant support, you're a superstar! X

      Delete
  2. This dusty pink colour is everywhere at the moment, I'm loving it even though my wardrobe mostly dark usually too! Love how you've styled this with the converse and choker, looks great! X

    heart-autumn.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much I am so glad you like it lovely! Your lovey comment means a lot :-) XX

      Delete
  3. <333 such amazing dress!

    you look super cute

    Karolina Gespucci

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, so glad you like it. XX

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh Tash you look so beautiful!!!! I LOVE that dress so much, it's so pretty! Adore how you've edged it up with the sneakers too! So baben! Hope your nose op went well darling and you're feeling okay!!!! Xxx


    http://theemasphere.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww, you made me smile! Thank you so much so glad you like it, I love wearing my converse with everything! Thank you my op went well just recovering now, means a lot thanks lovely. xx

      Delete
  5. This shade of pink is so pretty on you Tash <3
    http://www.britishmermaid.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay thank you lovely so glad you like it!! This shade of pink is becoming one of my fave colours. xx

      Delete
  6. This pink dress is so lovely.many kisses
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that dress! It's really suits you! The ruffles definitely give it that by of extra oomph making it look really pretty and unique! I love that you paired it with converse! Would also look really pretty with sold gold sandals and a backpack chic but still relaxed! -xo


    chloedanielle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh thank you for you love comment, Chloe! I'm really glad you like it, I am loving ruffles at the moment! I never thought to pair it with sandals but I will most definitely try that now... I think gold is a lovely suggestion, thank you lovely. I have a black fringed backpack that will be just right!
      Natasha xx

      Delete
  9. This dress is beautiful on you! I love the rustic look!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This dress is beautiful on you! I love the rustic look!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This dress really suits you, the colour is amazing!!! I hope you have a lovely time in New York! And I would pay for next day delivery, it is a pain when you see something you love and they never have it in your size!!! Great post look forward to reading more xx
    http://www.littlebitofthat.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! Really glad Im not the only one who pays for next day delivery haha, xxxxxx

      Delete
  12. This dress is so beautiful, I'm in love! It has a victoriana feel about it and I really love the swing style, the lace and ruffles! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, thanks Elizabeth glad you like it! I have followed you on instagram, I do not have bloglovin as of yet however may look into so will do once Im on it XXXX

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig