A little bit of everything! - Fashion/beauty/lifestyle/travel!

Sunday, 17 July 2016

Badge lovin'

Well, hello there you lovely people. I hope you have all had a great week and weekend. 

I have been looking for some clothing which is a little bit more fun and quirky and 'out there' if you like, something I can wear and feel instantly cool and confident in. If you follow me on instagram, you will have already have seen this (as I can't seem to take it off), this being a badged t-shirt. 




Lets just take a moment to appreciate all of the detail in this Tee from Asos! If you know me personally, you know this top was made for me! It's so fun and I think this looks great with shorts/high waisted trousers tucked in for that edgy look.






I decided to style this with my new mom jeans from New Look. I have wanted a pair of these jeans for a while now, I was just looking for the right ones. A year ago you would have NEVER seen me in baggy jeans, however, now, I LOVE them. I love the casual look they give and they look great with my converse.


I am in love with the detail, I really am drawn to anything that has badges, I find them so fun and so perfect for the Summertime. 


I finished the outfit off with this mermaid shell clutch from New Look. I absolutely love this and it was such a bargain at £12.99. Also, it matches my t-shirt perfectly being a lilac shade (which was an accident). It has a metallic sheer to it and who doesn't like to pretend their a mermaid now and again?

Badged T-shirt, Asos, £16.00
Badged Mom jeans - dark wash, New Look, £29.00
Shell clutch, New Look, £12.99
Slim western belt, New Look, £2.00 (sale)
Black faux leather jacket, H&M, old (sorry)
Converse black high tops, Schuh, £48.00

Hope you liked my look today and I would love to hear what you think,
Thank you for reading guys.

Love,
 Tash xx 

SHARE:

13 comments

  1. I think this is my new favourite post of yours lovely!! I'm just in love with everything you're wearing and it really is the perfect outfit for you and your gorgeous style! I love mom jeans and anything with patches and extra little details like that and the 2 paired together is so cute. And that bag!! Definitely wish I was a mermaid and that seashell bag is just adorable. An amazing find too at the price and oh so pretty. The photos are beautiful aswell. Loved reading! Katie xx

    www.thestyleblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWwwww, thank you so much me lovely. I am so glad this was your fave post of mine!!! You would defo suit one of those bags with your long blonde gorge locks. Thanks again for your continuous support, love you lots xx

      Delete
  2. That is the cutest tee I've ever seen oh my! :) Love the clutch too :)

    Alice | Whiskey Jars Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovelycomment, Alice, so glad you like the top and the clutch! Asos and New look! XX

      Delete
  3. Love this whole outfit! I'm loving badges and patches so much lately, I love how you've got the effect on both the tee and the jeans! That seashell bag is also super cute. X

    heart-autumn.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, thank you so much Emma! I am so glad you like it, I cant seem to put the bag down i love it so much! xx

      Delete
  4. God I need that tee in my life! Such a cute look x
    www.britishmermaid.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get it its from Asos! its so comfy and colourful perfect for summer. Thank you for your lovely comment, Cara xx

      Delete
  5. Love your outfit! Especially the tee and seashell bag! :)
    Xx
    Delicateroseblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much lovely i am so glad you like them! xx

      Delete
  6. Loving the bag! This is my favourite outfit you have worn so far.

    http://ohduckydarling.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay rosa, so pleased you like this outfit! Means so much to me xx thank you xx

      Delete
  7. Such a lovely outfit, and that top is amazing! You have such a fab sense of style!!

    Grace X
    http://thatnorthernlassblogs.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig