A little bit of everything! - Fashion/beauty/lifestyle/travel!

Friday, 8 July 2016

My first Mac lipstick


Mac Lipstick

'Velvet Teddy'

Hey lovelies!! So I'm back!!! If you follow me on Instagram/Twitter you will already know I  have recently had an operation! I'm feeling myself again now and have missed blogging so much and most definitely going to make up for the lack of blog posts...... by posting more.

During my whole life, (well probably not my whole life), I have wanted a Mac lipstick, it is like every girls dream. (Well mine, and my dream came true as I treated myself to one and I'm so happy to have this lippy in my make up bag).

I chose to get a nude shade as this is perfect for everyday and goes with the majority of the things I wear. 

The packaging is gorgeous as well as the application. With this being a matte lipstick I wasn't expecting it to be so nourishing/moisturising, but it was! It also had a great coverage without having to apply too much and lasted a long time on the lips, I'll definitely be purchasing more, fo' sureeee. 






Thank you guys for reading, see you shortly and enjoy your weekend!
Tash xx

You can purchase this lipstick here. for £15.50.



SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Great post :) A make-up artist introduced me to an amazing Mac lipstick in a purple shade a few years back. This one looks like such a nice, neutral shade.

    http://ohduckydarling.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much so glad you like it! xx

      Delete
  2. Yay!! I am so happy that you got your first Mac lipstick! Be warned though they are very addictive lol. I absolutely love Mac and can't recommend them enough they make such amazing make up. I love Velvet Teddy. It really is such a great nude shade and so versatile and perfect for everyday wear. It looks gorgeous in you too and really suits you perfectly! I'm also over the moon for you that your op was such a success and you've recovered so well! Katie xx

    www.thestyleblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! im so glad you like it thank you so much my lovely xxx

      Delete
  3. I love this lippy too! Looks so gorgeous on you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you babe - so glad you like it xx

      Delete
  4. This lipstick is a stunning colour and looks gorgeous on you! I need to go try this on myself. It's a steal for £15.50 too!

    Lovely write-up.

    Steph xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yes should definitely try it it is gorgeous. xx

      Delete
  5. I like be Velvet Teddy, it's such a good Matte.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I know me too, my fave ever matte lipstick as it feels so soft and nourishing on the lips xx

      Delete
  6. Good choice, the colour looks amazing on you! xo

    www.mollypocket.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you so much so glad you like xx

      Delete
  7. This shade suits you so well! Mac lipsticks are fab💕

    Grace X
    http://thatnorthernlassblogs.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig