A little bit of everything! - Fashion/beauty/lifestyle/travel!

Monday, 25 July 2016

Midi skirt

Hello there you lovelies. 

Thank you for coming back to visit my blog.

I have recently been shopping to Primark and wanted to share my new pieces with you guys. 

For a while now, I always wanted a midi skirt, in which I had the pleated version in mind. I was shopping with my friend when I came across the most perfect metallic silver skirt from Primark. It has an elasticated waist band and has the most gorgeous pleats - which is what I fell in love with. 


I was really unsure how to style this if I am totally honest. However, I had wanted a Jurassic Park t-shirt for years now as I love the films so I picked up a camo one from Primark again, and as I was trying my stuff on once I got home I thought I quite like these two items together, so here I am styling two pieces together that probably do not go or match, but if I have learnt anything from blogging it is to wear what you want with confidence, and if you like it - wear it! I would absolutely love to style this skirt with a band t-shirt as well (let me know if you know where there is any, thank you in advance!) X

 I loved the vibes this outfit created, something which is really girly and feminine (being the skirt) has been toned down by more of a masculine style of t-shirts. I paired this obviously with my converse and my faux black leather jacket for that more edgy look (if you know what I mean), I also styled my hair in a messy pony and had my faux nose ring in. 








Let me know what you would style this type of skirt with, I would love your comments.

I totally forgot the prices but my skirt and top were both from Primark.
Jurassic Park T - Primark
Midi skirt in silver metallic - Primark
Faux leather black jacket, H&M - old, similar here
Converse , £48- Schuh
Faux nose rings (set of three), £9, Claires Accesories 
Black fringed bag, Select, old, similar here

Thank you for reading,
Tash xx 
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. I love this outfit, you look so sick! I love the skirt, I think I would also pair it with a band tee. Wear what you want with confidence, always.

    Great post! x
    Erin - Bitchin'Blonde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely, I am so glad you like it! And yes confidence, always!
      XX

      Delete
  2. Absolutely love this outfit! Great post lovely! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely, I really appreciate you're lovely comment xxxxx

      Delete
  3. I really love this outfit! I loved the tshirt and beautiful pleated skirt seperately when you bought them but I think they're even better together! They look fab and it's such a great way to tone down a fancy skirt and make it wearable and casual for everyday and it looks so cool with the converse and leather jacket too. I just love it you look so gorgeous! I can't wait to see other ways you style the skirt and it would be perfect with a vintage band tee. If I spot any I'll be sure to let you know. Great post as always lovely, Katie xx

    www.thestyleblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, thank you so much for helping me with getting this. You wre so helpful to me that day and always! Can't wait for our next get together! Thanks my lovely.
      xxxxx

      Delete
  4. That Jurassic Park t-shirt is everything!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I couldn't leave the shop without buying it haha. Thank you so much xx

      Delete
  5. I really love this outfit. I'm such a fan of midi skirts and this one is so cool.

    http://ohduckydarling.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Rosaa, so glad you like it xxx

      Delete
  6. Absolutely love this combination Hun really suits you... And that nose ring is hella beauty on you !! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my dearest! So glad you like it haha xxx

      Delete
  7. Hi lovely! I've nominated you in the Unique Blogger Awards tag over on my page :)

    penchantsandprejudice.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you so much I will have a look.
      xxx

      Delete
  8. Love this outfit, the contrast in style of the t-shirt and skirt works so well together! Would look great with a band tee, I like Etsy for them. X

    heart-autumn.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Em, I am so glad you like the combitnation of them both, was so unsure at first. I'll have a look thank you xxx

      Delete
  9. Love reading your blog. You have a very pretty face and super cute nose. You would look lovely with either a cute nose ring or dainty little stud.The faux nose ring looks so cute on you, since you have a perfect little nose for a piercing. I say Yeah to getting your nose pierced so a thin, little silver nose ring would be "super cute" on your face.

    Amy
    amyswor1765@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig