A little bit of everything! - Fashion/beauty/lifestyle/travel!

Tuesday, 23 August 2016

Boutique of Molly

Hey guys! I hope you are all ok and thank you for coming back to love-laughter-fashion.

Recently, I was contacted by the lovely Boutique of Molly, to do a little collaboration with them and I was very excited to do so as it is one of my first few collaborations. 

I had a look through their website and they have lots of gorgeous clothes to choose from. I loved this website and highly recommend this website if you are looking for clothing for an occasion. Check them out here. They have something for everyone and the dresses in particular are my favourite however they sell a variety of clothes from tops to two piece sets, which are therefore a little bit more casual.

I decided to opt for the more casual of dresses and went for this off the shoulder beauty, which was delivered in a bright pink package (like the packaging is exciting in itself) and this came within 2 days which was really impressive as I didn't have to wait that long. (As I get really excited about waiting, I usually pay for next day delivery - not only me, right?)  - Boutique of Molly do state they will try to send it out for next day if the order is placed before 3pm, which is incredible. Although, I ordered after this time range.  









I decided to pair this dress with fishnet tights, boots and a belt for a more dressy look. I feel this will be a perfect dress for a BBQ garden party or a meal out with family.

How would you style this gorgeous piece?

'Liana' Bardot Curve Hem dress, Boutique of Molly - (I think I got the last one but definitely check their site out for more dresses, tops, outwear, and 2 pieces sets.)
Fishnet tights (pack of two), Primark, £2.99
Boots, Primark, £15
Ted Baker bag, a lovely gift from mybag.com, however you can see their site here

To have a browse on Boutique of Molly, click HERE

Thanks for reading, 

Love, Tash 
xx





SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Love this post! Love the close ups and the greenery in the background too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well first off, denim anything has been very very very in this summer season as you already know, and I am sure that it will weasel its way into the fall season so lucky for us all your gorgeous new off the shoulder dress will have more features! Thanks for introducing us to a new shop, we'll have to check it out!
    xoxo, simona and indre

    www.sistertalessite.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much girls I do look forward to your lovely comments! I'll be sure to pair it with thick tights as the weather gets cooler xxxxxx

      Delete
  3. What a gorgeous dress! I am in love with everything you're wearing hun! Such a great versatile dress you can dress up or make more casual and laidback for day time. I really love it with the fishnet tights and ankle boots for something abit edgier and modern. The photos are all beautiful too, you found some gorgeous lighting! Katie xx

    www.thestyleblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much for such a lovely comment. I'm so glad you like the dress!! And yay so glad you like the lighting I must say I was pretty impressed with this myself! 💕💕💕 xxxx

      Delete
  4. Het Tash, I loved this dress when I seen it on your insta. It's such a cool look. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Gemma . I'm so glad you like it xxxx

      Delete
  5. Look at you rocking your new Ted Baker bag! You look amazing babe!!! Loving that dress so much! Blue is a fabulous colour on you!!! Love how you've styled it with the fishnets, I would have never thought of doing that, but you certainly rock it and I love it!!!! Xx

    http://theemasphere.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha aww thanks so much. I couldn't help but use it the second I got it, I'm so lucky. Yay so glad you like it, and I thought it would add more of an edge to the outfit seen as tho I'm not really a girly girl haha thanks babe xxxxx

      Delete
  6. I love this Ted Baker bag, I'm a little obsessed with Ted Baker and the dress is super cute!

    http://ohduckydarling.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much. I love it too! So glad you like the dress xxxxx

      Delete
  7. You look so lovely! I'm a big fan of the dress and I love that you paired it with fishnet tights and boots, definitely gives the outfit a bit of edge!

    smallbrownandstylish.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww thank you so much lovely I'm so glad you like how I gave it a bit of edge!
    Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute! Makes me sad that summer is coming to a end!

    Eb x

    Http://www.eboniivory.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig