A little bit of everything! - Fashion/beauty/lifestyle/travel!

Friday, 26 August 2016

Next Level

Hello guys!

I have recently had the summer to really focus on my blog and to improve my content, or atleast I feel I have. As cheesy as it sounds, I feel I have an unbelievable passion for blogging and feel I am getting so much out of it. This being confidence, friendship and the feel of genuine support. I am so grateful for all of the gorgeous friends I have made, and the support we give each other is just beyond words, and is - fantastic. 







It is my 6 months blogging birthday! (so cheesy) but I thought it may be time for a blog template change... As I've said in an old post, I didn't think I would carry on with blogging when I started. But, I was wrong! It's my favourite hobby and I love it so much. I find the time for it whilst working full time and studying from home and I still find myself excited to sit down and do some blogging, so I thought it's time to take that next step and give my blog a little make over. 


     
Anyway.. about the outfit! With the UK's weather drastically changing, I thought it was time to update me wardrobe! I found this beauty of a dress on Boohoo, and thought it was perfect for those festive months. (I know, I'm a little early) - but oh well haha! I paired it with my primark boots, belt and  faux leather jacket for a more dressy look and then changed to my converse and ditched the belt for a more casual look, you know, the 'Tash' look.


 Ellisa shirt dress with dipped hem, Boohoo, £18.00
Fishnet tights, Primark, £2.99
Faux Leather Jacket, Primark
Ankle boots, Primark, £15.00
Converse, Schuh, £48.00

Can we just take a minute to appreciate the photographs today, a big thank you to my gorgeous and beautiful blogging bestie, Katie! Take a look at her blog here, my biggest inspiration to DATE!!!!;

Thank you for reading, I really hope you like my new template from pipdig and my outfit, let me know your thoughts, they are greatly appreciated and seriously make my day. 

Have the best bank holiday weekend.
Love, Tash xx

SHARE:

26 comments

  1. I'm loving this outfit and the blogging re-design. Your blog looks so beautiful.

    http://ohduckydarling.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for you lovely comment! Yay so glad you like the re design! Xxx

      Delete
  2. Happy 6 month blogging birthday Tash! Gorgeous new layout and outfit :-) xx lots of love

    Imogen / www.miniaturemilk.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much so glad you like it! XXXX

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry that comment was mine, but it's a super old account! ☝🏻️ Anyways I meant to say, congrats on the six month mark, I'm so glad your sticking with your blog as I love to read it (selfish I know!) Oh and you and your outfit are just adorable! X ThriftstoreApocalypse.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks that's so kind of you
      To say! Well thank you for always reading, really appreciate that! XXXX

      Delete
  5. Loving this post, happy 6 month blog birthday! You're looking gorgeous, as ever xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much lovely, so glad you like it!!! XXXX

      Delete
  6. I absolutely love this outfit! Your dress is gorgeous :-)

    Congratulations on your 6 month blogging birthday lovely, well done!

    El xxx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much lovely and thanks for your comment. So glad you like it!
      Xxxxx

      Delete
  7. You are just the sweetest hun and I'm so happy you love the photos! I think they turned out amazing and I had the best time taking them with you!! I always have the best time with you and I'll always be grateful to have met you through blogging! I love that it brings you so much happiness, I think you're incredible at it and you're definitely my inspiration too! The new template looks so good and has certainly took your blog to the next level. I can't wait to see you continue to grow lovely! And i can't wait to go take some more photos together too! Katie xx

    www.thestyleblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww your comment just brought a tear to my eye! Like honesty that means so much to me! I always have the best time with you too and I cannot wait for our next get together already! And defo get more photos. Thanks so much Hun for all your help and support xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely dress! I love plaid and so excited that autumn is approaching :)

    www.wildfirecharm.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you for your lovely comment, I am also very excited! New season - new wardrobe! XXXX

      Delete
  10. When I went onto your blog right now, I immediately noticed the template change! And I really like it! Nothing wrong with some change for a 6 month anniversary. And I am very glad you continued your blog, otherwise we would have never met you and all your blog has to offer! Keep it going girly, can't wait to see more!
    xoxo, simona and indre

    www.sistertalessite.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm so happy that you girlies noticed the change straight away! That made me smile! Yay thanks so much you girls are so kind and I am so glad to have met you both as you are so lovely cxxx

      Delete
  11. Love these photos girl!!! <3 <3

    Sarah | www.sarahsatongar.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much I'm so glad you like them lovely! The lovely Katie took them for me xxxx

      Delete
  12. Babe I'm so happy that you've taken this next step! Your blog looks amazing and I am in love with this shoot!

    Love

    V

    www.tigersinparis.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay thanks for your lovely comment darling! I'm so glad you're liking it. XXXX

      Delete
  13. I love both looks, but the casual look with the converse in my fave! That shirt was such a good find, may have to pick one up for myself.

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much for your lovely comment I'm so glad you like that look best as that's my fave haha xxxx

      Delete
  14. Amazing post lovely!! & Your outfit is perfect! Congrats on your 6 month anniversary & well done! :) you are such a lovely person and great blogger! I always love reading your posts! I hope we can meet one day as I would love to meet you! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much I am so glad you like the outfit. Thanks lovely that means so much to me, i think the same about you! Would defo love to meet you xxxxx

      Delete
  15. I love that dress it looks gorgeous on you Tash! Have a great day! Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig