A little bit of everything! - Fashion/beauty/lifestyle/travel!

Friday, 12 August 2016

OOTD in New York

Well hey there you lovely people.

If you follow me on my social media, you will most likely be aware as I haven't stopped sharing my photos with you guys',  that I have recently been to New York. I am working on a full travel blog about my trip including shopping, food and what I saw, however, I thought I would rustle up a couple of shots of my outfit of the days for you guys now and my travel post will be up ASAP.

Central Park - NY





A few days before I travelled to New York, I went shopping with this type of shirt in mind, I wanted something light and cool which would cover my shoulders as I am so pale so I sunburn rather easily. This was the perfect shirt and was such a cheap price (sorry I don't remember the exact price). I decided to tie it up and make it looked cropped for a more summery kind of look. I paired it with a mustard vest top, again from Primark and a pair of 'boyfriend' fit denim shorts from New Look.  

A few days later, I went shopping to Forever 21, and this was probably the most fun shopping experience ever for me in my entire life, even if my partner was rather bored dragging behind me. (haha - I'm pretty sure all people have been in this situation). I was in complete awe at the amount of floors there was and the variety of clothes. I don't know if you have ever felt like this, but I found it so hard to choose anything because there was so much I wanted and so much to see, that I only walked out with a couple of tops and a hair accessory, I'm not sure the idea of me getting so little was a good or bad thing. Anyway, here is one of the blouses I picked up, I loved the flared sleeves, lace detail and the black ruffle design merging with the ditsy floral print, it really caught my eye. 






Striped shirt, Primark
Mustard vest top, Primark
Rose gold backpack, Primark, £9.00
Boyfriend shorts, New Look, £17.99 (however are now in the sale but not much sizes left)
Ditsy Floral blouse, Forever 21 (couldn't find on the website but bought in the US) but lots of pretty blouses here.
Bow for hair, Forever 21, £2.00
High top converse, Schuh, £48.00

So there you have it, a couple of my OOTD's for you guys. 
I hope you enjoyed, which one was your favourite?
Have a lovely weekend people and a lovely forecoming week. :-)
Love,
Tash xx

SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Loved this post, your second outfit is so lovely! The shop sounds amazing! Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Gemma! The shops were Amazin you would love them xxx

      Delete
  2. Hope you had a fab time in New York! Love both outfits but the second is my favourite purely because I'm obsessed with flared sleeves - Such a good find! X

    smallbrownandstylish.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much lovely! I'm so glad you liked my outfits and yeah I love anything with a flared sleeve also! Xxx

      Delete
  3. Me favourite was the bow tie clip!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thanks so much it was such a bargain as well! Xxx

      Delete
  4. Girly we have been waiting for this post for over a week!! You are never allowed to leave the country and not blog for a week again! Just kidding! Glad you're home and glad you took New York by storm looking like a badass! Happy weekend love!
    xoxo, Simona and Indre

    www.sistertalessite.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha this made me LoL I always look forward to your lovely comments. Thank you so much enjoy the rest of your weekend girls xxxx

      Delete
  5. Hun I have missed you and your lovely posts!! I'm so glad you had such an amazing time. I absolutely love both outfits!! You look gorgeous in both although I'd probably say the second is my fave because that floral top is just so pretty!! I love the print and ruffles and sleeves, it's gorgeous! And so cute with that hair bow. I'm seriously jealous I didn't get to shop there with you as it sounds fab and you know how much I live to shop lol. I also think these photos are beautiful! Especially the first ones in central park, what a perfect location for photos. I love them! Have a great weekend and I can not wait for your travel post. Katie xx

    www.thestyleblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay thank you so much for your lovely comments and continuous support my dear friend. Haha yes you would love it being shopping your number one hobby . You'll defo have to try to soon. Have a great rest of the weekend lovely xxx

      Delete
  6. Both of these outfits are so nice! That floral top in particular is just so pretty, love the sleeves and the detailing. The shop sounds like a dream, I'm so jealous! Haha x

    heart-autumn.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay so glad you like the outfits that means so much to me Emma just like your comment does too! Thanks xxxx

      Delete
  7. BEEEEAUTIFUL GIRL! Love both of these outfits, but I'm especially loving the top in the second outfit, it's gorgeous! Xxx

    http://theemasphere.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig