A little bit of everything! - Fashion/beauty/lifestyle/travel!

Wednesday, 31 August 2016

Rimmel London

Hello there lovelies, hope you are all well.

I love Rimmel London. It is my go to make up, and I feel it is extremely affordable and reasonably priced, with Superdrug doing 2 for £10 on selected Rimmel products, this is always a bonus (however, you still get more than you went in for - everytime).

I had wanted a classic red lipstick for a while now, with the seasons gradually changing (I am ignoring the fact it is glorious sunshine outside at the moment LOL, I'm ready for Autumn). 

Usually, I tend to choose a matte lipstick, however I fancied something a little different as my Mac collection is growing and bank balance doing the opposite. I saw this red and knew I had to purchase it, it is that perfect red that make the teeth gleam and make your lips pop, perfect for Christmas, I say.

These are to celebrate 15 years of Rimmel and Kate Moss and are special edition nudes and reds.

Lets appreciate that rose gold packaging!




I also picked up a nude as nude is my everyday colour, this being the 'boho' nude. This boho nude has a slight orange/peach tone to it and is so complimentary for Autumn. 

(You are probably thinking), how was the coverage?

The coverage was absolutely brilliant! It feels so moisturising and light on your lips, with a pleasant scent as well and it definitely lasts a couple of hours and but more likely to come off while eating and drinking. 

I also picked up a new foundation.


This is brilliant and I could not recommend this enough. This is so lightweight on your skin but has such an even coverage and with SPF 15 included, I thought it is perfect to wear on its own without having to apply sun cream on to. I got it in the second lightest shade although there are a few to choose from.

Have you tried any of these products? If so, what did you think?

Thanks for reading, enjoy your week. 
Love, Tash xx

Fresher Skin foundation, £5.99, Superdrug
Boho nude lipstick, £6.49, Superdrug
Muse red lipstick, £6.49, Superdrug


SHARE:

18 comments

  1. These shades are so pretty and I love the packaging! x

    http://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colours that red is to die for !! Swatches look luscious also !! And that packaging.. My bank balance is going to hate me :) mummytog16.blogspot.co.uk xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That red lipstick looks gorgeous! Just my colour. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm ready for Autumn as well. I love Rimmel's lipsticks. That red looks gorgeous! I unfortunately cannot wear maybe red lipsticks because of my complexion. I envy those who can pull it of flawlessly. I hope you enjoy your new purchases.

    x. Cattleya

    alittlecattleya.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. o0o0 a new line by Rimmel?! Going to have to check out this stuff!
    xoxo, simona and indre

    www.sistertalessite.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those lipsticks look so gorgeous! I use a few things from Rimmel every day and love them, they're such good quality at affordable prices. Both of these lipsticks look so lovely and perfect colours for you. That red is such a great true red and i can totally see you rocking that nude every day. I'm a complete Mac addict but I might have to check these out, the quality sounds great. Thank you for sharing! Katie xx

    www.thestyleblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a wonderful post! Have a nice weekend:)

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all of these lipsticks, great colours. I really want to try out a gold lipstick sometime.

    http://ohduckydarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That red lipstick is lovely! My Mac Russian Red is normally my go to, but I've been exploring more affordable options because I go through it so quickly! Will definitely check this one out :)

    Small, Brown & Stylish | Thrifty Fashion & DIY Blog

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig