A little bit of everything! - Fashion/beauty/lifestyle/travel!

Friday, 9 September 2016

Barnardos

Hello there.

I have recently been asked to guest blog for Barnardo's charity. I am so honored to be able to do this.

I popped into Barnardo's, Piccadilly when shopping in town. This being one of my first ever times to buy something from here. They had a little section for everyone, children, menswear, women-swear and a home section. The staff were incredibly friendly and prices so unbelievably cheap. Also, the clothes were really pleasant to look at, all colour coordinated and size cubed, making it easy to look - perfect for anyone if in a rush to catch the train. 





I came across a top that had my name written all over it and for only £5, I couldn't complain, I had to buy this instantly. It was actually a top from 'Topshop' and it had the whole 'vintage' feel to it. I thought it was a perfect transitional piece as we move into Autumn. The mustard and yellow shades fit perfectly with the changing seasons.




Well, thank you guys for reading and a massive thank you to Barnardo's for making my wardrobe that little bit more interesting! And of course, inspiring me to shop in charity shops more often, after all it's for the best cause.

Love, Natasha
xx


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Congratulations on this... it takes me back to my days working in Barnardo's, I still have this fur belt I brought from there.

    http://ohduckydarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! That's so interesting you did that, that would be amazing. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, I love the top you bought. Congrats on the guest blog.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much I was so pleased to do it as well it was a honour .
      Xxxxx

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig