A little bit of everything! - Fashion/beauty/lifestyle/travel!

Sunday, 18 September 2016

Everything5Pounds | Part One

Hello lovely readers, I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend.

Today, I bring you something a little different, my collaboration with the lovely Everything5pounds.com. I am going to split my collaboration into separate parts so you are able to see how I style each outfit separately.

Everything5Pounds is an online fashion website which includes high street fashion garments, for the price of just £5! The website also has new stock daily, to keep up with the latest fashion trends.

I was so excited when I got to choose some pieces off their website, as I have never ordered from here before and was not sure what to expect. However, I was unbelievably impressed with the choice of items on the website and the quality of the items were incredible. Not forgetting to mention the delivery was fast too!

First of all, I chose this grid check tie waist midi dress;




This dress is a black and white check style dress, it is very true to size and has a zip fasten and a belt to tie around the waist, as well as two splits going up each side. It also comes in a rose/black shade as well. 

Moving onto shoes, I seen these chain strap loafers and instantly fell in love. I love anything patent and these were just that. I felt they would go well with the dress.


As the weather is slowly transitioning to Autumn, I felt the need to choose a new coat. Everything5pounds sells coats and shoes as well as clothes, which are good value for money and I feel is amazing when priced at only £5! I come across this beautiful pale pink boyfriend coat.



I have always liked these coats, they are so easy to style, formal and informally and are brilliant for the colder weather. This particular coat is like a wool blend material, with two great huge pockets to store the phone and money in! Along with popper style buttons.

I want to say a massive thank you to Everything5pounds for updating my wardrobe, if you haven't already check them out check them out here.

Thank you guys for reading and let me know what you think of my chosen outfit.
Have you shopped with Everything5pounds, I would love to hear what you purchased?

Love,
Tash xx

Check grid tie waist dress in black and white, £5, Everything5pounds.com
Chain strap mock croc loafers, £5, Everything5pounds.com 
Boyfriend coat - pink, £5, Everything5pounds.com


Disclaimer; This is a collaboration with Everything5Pounds.com, - styling and words my own.

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. You are really working that coat. Loving the different poses and those shoes are awesome! xxx

    http://ohduckydarling.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much so glad you like it Hun! Thanks I love the shoes too! They're such good quality and for just £5! Xxxx

      Delete
  2. Really love the dress. it's a lovely length. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely ! I love the length too! Perfect midi length xxxxx

      Delete
  3. This is suuuuuuuch a cute stunning outfit!!!!! I love it so much :D

    xx SofiaaDot
    sofiaadot.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much for your comment, I'm so glad you like the outfit.
      Xxxx

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig