A little bit of everything! - Fashion/beauty/lifestyle/travel!

Sunday, 11 September 2016

My first vintage piece from Ohsovintage

Hey you guys.

I have recently discovered the joys of vintage clothing. Not only does this mean it's individual, but the clothing is original and has had a space in many different wardrobes and probably styled very differently over the years. I have always liked the idea of vintage pieces as they are usually one off's and that means they are unique and I LOVE uniqueness. Personally, I feel it adds more of a quirk to your style, as well as individual personality. 

I came across this blouse on DEPOP. (Those of you who are not aware of Depop, it is an app where you can sell and buy clothes/jewellery etc.)

This was off some lovelies by the username; ohsovintage, click here to view their depop store (also known as twisted sista vtg) - they sell the most beautiful vintage clothes with the 70's, 80's and 90's vibes and at such a reasonable price too. You can follow them on twitter here

This gorgeous piece came within a few days and came packaged beautifully and I will definitely be purchasing from them again soon. 






This kimono/blouse can be dressed up or down and has the most gorgeous details on it. The shoulders are padded and the buttons have detail on them, with a slit at the sides of the top too. I styled this with my high waisted jeans from New Look and boots from Primark. 

I have some exciting news!! If you guys fancy a look at ohsovintage via DEPOP, you can message them with the code NAT10 and receive 10% off your order! HERE- https://www.depop.com/en/ohsovintage 

How would you style this?
What is your favourite vintage piece? - I would love to hear.

Thanks for reading, 

Tash xx

Vintage blouse, one off, Depop (ohsovintage) 
Jeans, New Look (old) similar here
Boots, Primark, similar here
Choker, (I made myself)
Western double buckle belt, Primark, similar here
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I really love this outfit. Vintage items are my favourites, I love 50s and 80s pieces. I find them so fun and glamorous and love to style them in a modern way.

    http://ohduckydarling.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much lovely. Yeah I like that you can modern them up a bit too! But still have that vintage style xxxxx

      Delete
  2. Such a good buy for your first vintage piece, it's so snazzy and suits you well! I definitely prefer shopping vintage because it's so much more exciting due to the originality of the clothes. You look lovely here and I'll definitely check out the depop page and see if I can find some funky finds for myself! Great read :)


    Small, Brown & Stylish | Thrifty Fashion & DIY Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much lovely , I definitely agree I need to vintage shop more often! XXXX

      Delete
  3. I love this shirt, it's so different and the colour looks amazing on you! I don't own nearly enough vintage pieces, vintage shopping is definitely something I need to do more of, so I'll be sure to check this seller out! X

    heart-autumn.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comment, Emma means so much! And yeah, you will find some lovely vintage pieces from them xxxx

      Delete
  4. Really love the outfit. Red looks AMAZING on you! Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much for your lovely comment lovely so glad you like it xxxxx

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig