A little bit of everything! - Fashion/beauty/lifestyle/travel!

Friday, 7 October 2016

Barnardo's Vintage store | Cheadle

Hello lovelies and Happy FriYAY!

Hope you have all had an awesome week. Last week, I popped into the Barnardo's vintage store for their Autumn/Winter stock preview event. I have been in this store once before and I instantly fell in love with the atmosphere of this shop, that much I wanted to photograph it and write a blog post featuring it.

Their stock ranges from vintage clothing, to childrenswear, houseware and much more. 








Just take a second to appreciate the amazement of the changing room! The decor of this store is gorgeous, including the shop window, drawing my attention to walk in for the first time. If you are a fan of the vintage era, I really recommend you take a look in here, it is the only vintage Barnardo's which makes it that little bit more extra special and is all for a fantastic cause!

Take a look HERE for directions for this beautiful store.

Thanks for reading,
Love,
Tash xx

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Such a fun post! I'm loving those cute drinks in the first image.

    http://ohduckydarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so fun!! I am sure you could easily spend hours in there :) That changing room is fab, sweetie! Hope you're having a lovely weekend <3
    xox Nadia
    www.mielandmint.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like such an amazing store! Definitely agree with you about the changing room, what a cool set up! I'm glad you had such a great time lovely, Katie xx

    www.thestyleblossom.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig