A little bit of everything! - Fashion/beauty/lifestyle/travel!

Tuesday, 25 October 2016

Keeping warm with ilymix.com

Hey guys!

I thought it was most definitely time to start wearing scarves now, I love Autumn/Winter because you can accesorise your outfits more by adding that finishing touch with a scarf or a hat.

I received this beautiful scarf from ilymix.com. They sell the most beautiful jewellery and accesories including scarves. With the scarves starting from the price of $22.90. You can see their website here;




They are packaged beautifully, with a quote and with your name which gives it that personal touch.





The material and texture of this scarf is the softest I have ever felt and not to mention, so warm! Perfect for them cold days out. With this being a blanket scarf, it is perfect to wrap around as a shawl, or just wear it around the neck as a scarf. There are many styles to choose from on the website to, and best of all, worldwide free shipping! If you see one you fancy you can use the code 'Natasha20' for 20% discount.



I'm excited to take my scarf on many Winter adventures this year,


Love,
Tash xx


Disclaimer; This was a collaboration with ilymix.com. Styling and words my own. 
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Love the autumnal feels to your outfit sweets! That scarf looks super cosy & just gorgeous on you! :) x

    Pingkan x | lifeofpingkan.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love scarves and this one is so cute!

    http://ohduckydarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Autumn/Winter is definitely my favourite time of the year for fashion. I love getting all wrapped up and cosy in a big coat and warm scarf. This checked scarf is gorgeous and the colours are beautiful on you, it's such a great style that is so versatile and can be work so many different ways which is always a plus. I love the rest of your outfit too. Your coat is gorgeous and your hair tie is so cute hun! Great post as always my lovely, Katie xx

    www.thestyleblossom.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig