A little bit of everything! - Fashion/beauty/lifestyle/travel!

Saturday, 15 October 2016

My take on Vintage with Twisted Sista VTG

Happy Saturday guys.. Hope you are all OK.

Today, I bring you a collaboration
 with Twisted Sista VTG, you can see their Depop featuring their gorgeous vintage pieces, HERE.

I chose this beautiful vibrant blouse. The lilac shades really caught my eye. I love vintage pieces more than ever at the moment and these are the reasons why;

  • They all have a story and have been on many days out! I like the fact they have been styled in many different ways and worn on many people's adventures, with stories to tell. (if they could talk of course, LOL).
  • They are unique, and so you are not going to bump into somebody with the same item.
  • They are so versatile when it comes to styling. For example, this shirt can be styled tucked in, out, buttoned, unbuttoned etc. I know all clothes can be, but this can be mixed up with a more modern item of clothing or with other vintage pieces for that mixed fashion look.



How would you style this blouse, and what do you like best about vintage pieces? I'd love to hear.

Search for 'ohsovintage' on Depop for their gorgeous vintage reasonable priced one-offs which are in amazing condition and fast postage!

Love,
Tash xx

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I love the blouse! One thing I learned when I started my fashion studies is NEVER to throw away old quality clothes. They always come back in style. Take my word for it!
    Dora www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks lovely.
      Yes I definitely agree with you there xxxxx

      Delete
  2. What a gorgeous blouse! I love the print and the colouring is gorgeous! I'm a huge fan of vintage and will definitely have to check out Twisted Sista :-)

    El xxx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely glad you like! Enjoy your week xxxx

      Delete
  3. Loving this shirt so much, such a brilliant pattern and colour!

    http://ohduckydarling.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely I love the bright colour too! Xxxxx

      Delete
  4. This blouse is so gorgeous on you lovely, you look beautiful! I have to agree with you completely about vintage fashion and the many benefits. I love having something unique and different to everyone else, and vintage pieces always have so much charm and character to them. The print on this blouse is lovely and it's such a stunning colour. I love how you've styled it too! I hope you have a great week, Katie xx

    www.thestyleblossom.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig