A little bit of everything! - Fashion/beauty/lifestyle/travel!

Wednesday, 12 October 2016

Sail away with Sailbrace

Hey lovely people! Hope you are all well and thank you for coming back to visit my blog.

Today, I have a brand new exciting collaboration with a company called Sailbrace. They sell the most beautful handcrafted bracelets with of course, an anchor feature on them. 

They are very minimalistic and create that real simple feminine touch to an outfit. I chose the black bracelet with the rose gold feature on them. There are plenty to choose from, with different colour ropes/anchors.







I thought I would take you guys through some of my sailing experience if any of you are interested;

I remember going on a boat back when I was a child, it is so daunting to first step foot onto a boat. I remember feeling sea sick straight away and this put me off for years! Then, a few years later, I was in Portugal when there was a chance to go on a speedboat to watch dolphins, and this was the moment I decided I much preferred faster travel on sea. Most recently this summer, I went to New York and travelled across a little water to get to Ellis Island to see the Statue of Liberty, this was a cooling slow ride, which I really enjoyed with the wind blowing in my hair.


Thanks for reading guys,
Love,
Tash xx


Click here to view their website and use code love-laughter-fashion for 15% off these beautiful bracelets!



Disclaimer; This is a collaboration with Sailbrace and all styling and words are my own.



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. What a cute bracelet! You chose a lovely one. I love interesting jewellery like this, it adds a nice little touch to your outfits. I hate boats! Only because I'm scared of water. I can go on them ok but I prefer to avoid it. Getting to go visit Ellis Island would definitely be worth it though. Hope you have a great week! Katie xx

    www.thestyleblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks lovely, I love it too! It has that simple touch doesn't it! Xxxxx

      Delete
  2. Cute post, love the bracelet. I adore boats - it's always been my dream to sail around the world.

    http://ohduckydarling.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig