A little bit of everything! - Fashion/beauty/lifestyle/travel!

Sunday, 9 October 2016

Things I love about Autumn with Hillhouse Vtg

Hello lovelies...

So, I loved my first bag from Hillhouse Vtg, I had to purchase another. (I decided to tie a scarf on it for an extra vintage touch).

I'm absolutely loving the pop of colour this bag has. The bright red colour is a perfect festive colour and I will be definitely rockin' this bag up for these next couple of seasons. As the bag is perfect for Autumn, I thought it was appropriate to do a 'what I love about Autumn' kinda post, so here we go;

  • The feeling of getting in from a long day to get all toasty and warm, particularly with a hot drink of some kind and a warm meal such as stew!
  • The colour of the leaves changing, the leaves on the floor. (You have just gotta be careful you don't stand in something not so pleasant- anyone else cautious of this? LOL)
  • The fashion of course, I love the red's, brown's and the darker shades of clothing, as well as the hats and accesories to keep you that extra bit warm.
  • The fact it is a season before Christmas!




I styled this red bag with my new burgundy retro striped top and cord cropped trousers for that Autumn look.

Check out Hillhouse vintage here for amazing vintage bags! Use code Natasha20 for %20 off their affordable one-offs!

What do you guys love about Autumn?

Love,
Tash xx

Vintage bag, Hillhouse Vintage
Striped top, £5, Everything5Pounds
Cropped trousers, £5, Everything5Pounds
Vintage scarf, £1.99, Barnardo's Vintage
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Love the colour palette in this outfit! The top and pants work so well together

    tie-dye-eyes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I'm so glad you like the outfit. Xxxxx

      Delete
  2. Wow what a gorgeous outfit and I love the bag! Have a great day Tash. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah YESSSS these are some of my favourite things too! I love being able to light candles and drink hot drinks and go for nice autumnal walks and wear coats <3
    www.britishmermaid.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't agree with you more about how amazing Autumn is, it's my favourite season and I love all of the things you do about this lovely time of the year. And i love that bag!! It's gorgeous and such a perfect shade of red. It's perfect with your gorgeous outfit too, I seriously love everything and you've styled it amazingly! Hope you have a great week, Katie xx

    www.thestyleblossom.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig