A little bit of everything! - Fashion/beauty/lifestyle/travel!

Monday, 23 January 2017

Follow your dreams

Hey you guys! 

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and are ready to get this week over with! I know a lot of people wish their time in work away, like for their day off. However, if you are doing something you enjoy and feel passionate about, I don't think you'll feel this way. I feel being involved in a career you are passionate about will help you reach your life goals.

Personally, I have goals and dreams and I don't know if I will ever reach them, but why not try? A lovely friend gave me inspiration which helped me to think positively about it. (You know who you are:)) and I feel if you work hard enough for something you want badly, then it'll pay off and you get back what you give. Lately, I made a massive change in my life, I changed jobs and they were within a completely different role, making this a massive risk for me. But this has paid off dramatically and I'm absolutely loving the change, and my change encourages me to carry on in trying to reach my goal, by getting more into fashion which is supporting my blog, which is my goal for 2017. I'm hoping by this time next year I'll be more experienced in my blog, by working with more companies and my writing/photography skills grow.





 What I'm trying to say is if you are wanting a change to follow your dreams, do it! All you can do is try and if things don't work out, try again. To get to where you want to be in your career it is like trial and error. I find myself now in my mid twenties and still unsure what I want to do as a career. However, I have found my passion for fashion (so cheesy) but I know I'm on the right path. Making changes can be scary, change of routine, change of people etc, but change is exciting and will work out well in the long run. People who know me will know I'm not a fan of change, although this change I made over my career choice was one that made me more confident, and I found my niche as my auntie says. I've had many career changes and opportunities over my working life but I see this as a positive as I feel my skills differ, making me able to do anything I put my mind to!

Let me know if you have ever had a massive career change? - I would love to hear.

Let's just give this outfit a mention before you go, from New Look. These jeans are the comfiest and the jumper is the cosiest - perfect outfit for a winters day if you ask me.

New Look jumper, £19.99
New Look jeans, £27.99
Beret, Topshop, £7 (sale)
Sequin Converse, £59.99

Love,
Tash :) xx
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. You are such an inspiration! Thank you so much for sharing your story with all of us! You go, girl!

    Kristen Tanabe
    Elizabeth, Marie, and Me
    www.elizabethmarieandme.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely, your message means a lot! Xxxx

      Delete
  2. Flipping love your confidence tash. You have grown so much in the few years I've known you and it's so lovely to see. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Lindsey. I really appreciate your kind words! Xxxx

      Delete
  3. Aww such a lovely and inspiring post Tash. Sounds like you have made some great changes. In love with you jumper and the colour looks amazing on you!

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gemma, much appreciated. Really glad you like my jumper! Xxxx

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig