A little bit of everything! - Fashion/beauty/lifestyle/travel!

Friday, 24 February 2017

Rimmel 'Wake me up' Foundation

Hey guys and Happy Friday! :-)
 Today I bring you a little make up review, - not something I usually do. However, I thought this foundation deserved some recognition. 


This foundation really lives up to it's name 'Wake me up'. This formula instantly adds a glow to my skin, while making it feel moisturised and by creating a dewy finish. 

Before any foundation applied
After application (1 pump)

 I find myself quite pale skinned, I got the shade 'ivory' and feel this is a tad darker than my natural skin colour, but gives me more colour and makes me look more glowy.  I would really recommend this foundation if you are looking for a light-medium coverage, dewy foundation, perfect for the summer.

Have you tried this foundation?

Purchase this here

Thanks for reading,
 love Tash xx

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This foundation sounds amazing and looks so lovely on your skin :) Thank you so much for the recommendation hun, I definitely need to give this a try!

    El xxx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds lovely. I like the lighter foundations and i'm also very pale. Have a lovely day! Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig