A little bit of everything! - Fashion/beauty/lifestyle/travel!

Monday, 17 April 2017

My next journey...

Hey you lovelies. Hope you had an amazing Easter holiday.

Sorry it has been a couple of weeks since my last post! I have been a little busy in Berlin, off work and starting my Youtube channel, which you can view here. (any subscribers would be greatly appreciated HINT HINT :-))

I thought I would do a little post of why I started a Youtube channel for many of you who are wondering.



Back in 2016, when I started my blog, I wasn't the person I am today. I have always been mostly comfortable with my fashion and looks, however worried about what people may have thought of me. I didn't step out my comfort zone, I wouldn't have worn a bright red coat in public back then. I know this doesn't seem a big thing, but for somebody who wouldn't try new things and to thrive off that now in 2017, is something that makes me extremely happy and confident in myself.




I enjoy blogging very much, but felt like I wanted to do more, to share my fashion life with you lovely people, who continue to support me throughout my blogging time who I am very grateful to have in my life. (Wow, this is getting deep - I'm in an emotional mood if you can't already tell LOL - probably the fact it is nearly midnight doesn't help). But, yeah, like I was saying, I thought it was about time I started a channel, and show you guys who I am! My main reason for this is not to 'get freebies' or 'boast' but to actually inspire others. I have always loved to be a kind of role model when it comes to teaching others. 


Lets just take a minute to appreciate the amazing cathedral in Berlin, Germany as my background. Absolutely gorgeous! Check out my vlog here where you can see what I got up to there.

Red matte raincoat, New Look
Two tone denim jeans, New Look
Top, H&M

Thank you guys for reading! Means more than you'll ever know 
Love
Tash
xx

Disclaimer; This was not a sponsored post
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oh my god I love those jeans?! I've never seen anything like them! Love your style. X

    Lizzie
    http://lizziescorneroflife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks for your lovely comment babe! They're from new look! Will be sure to check out your blog xxxxx

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig