A little bit of everything! - Fashion/beauty/lifestyle/travel!

Friday, 9 June 2017

My new headphones - Sudio Sweden

Hey guys!

Today I bring you a collaboration with a company I have worked with before. I just LOVE their products and always want more! Here are the Sudio Regent White Headphones, you can view them on their website here

Let me tell you a little about them first of all..

What are they?

I chose the White regent style wireless foldable headphones and they cost £119 and come in black and white. They work through bluetooth which makes them wireless (but they also can be used with a wire) - they have a 24 hour battery life so will take you through a whole day. 

How do they work?

There are small discreet buttons on the side of the headphones, which enable bluetooth connection with a device. There is a manual booklet included which explains this step-by-step. 





Here are the interchangable caps which you can differ depending on what look you are going for! These are £19.95

The sound quality is amazing and I couldn't recommend them enough!

I have some good news!

You can get 15% off, using my code LLF15 at checkout.
Visit their site here for a variety of headphones/earphones!

Thank you for reading,
Love
Tash xx


Disclaimer; This headphones were kindly sent to me in exchange for an honest review. All words and styling my own.




SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Loved this post Tash! The headphones look awesome :D xx

    www.imogenrose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig