A little bit of everything! - Fashion/beauty/lifestyle/travel!

Monday, 17 July 2017

Full time work and blog balance! :)

Hello you lovely readers and welcome back to Love-laughter-fashion! :-)

I have been thinking about writing this post for a while now, and have just got round to sitting down and actually typing it. So here goes...

I work full time, but am also a part time blogger! How do I manage my time to effectively do well in both? I will tell you how..



How do you manage your time?

So I tend to use my time wisely. Working five days a week leaves me two days to crack on with any blogging stuff I have to do. On my way to work and on my lunch hour I will catch up on social media. I find I photo as much as I can when I'm out and about so I have enough content to take me through until my next day off - yeah even if this is a cup of coffee or a picture of my shoe or something LOL. But anything is better than nothing I suppose.

How do you find time to blog?

I absolutely love blogging and find this so fun and worth all my time. It can be time consuming don't get me wrong, and without the support off loved ones I probably wouldn't be able to do blogging as I find it easier if somebody takes my photos for me - I'm forever grateful to my partner for always be willing to take them.



So my point to this blog post was to hopefully inspire people who work full time to blog - as it is possible especially if you love it. - And if worse comes to worse and you find it to much, take a break and blog less, after all blogging is like a self-employed job and you can do it when it best suits you!!!

Thanks for reading. 

Love,
Tash 
xx 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Such a great post - I really admire you for working full time and blogging - I was doing full time work experience last week and it was a struggle to do both.

    http://ohduckydarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing this with us! Yes, blogging is very time consuming, but so worth it! By the way, I just love your style and your photos!

    xoxo
    Kristen Tanabe
    Elizabeth, Marie, and Me
    www.elizabethmarieandme.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely post girlie! And the photos are incredible! Your man is getting very good at photography �� You're such an inspiration working full time and continually producing amazing content. Very proud of you :) lots of love x x x

    Imogen x

    www.imogenrose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a good post Tash! It can be such a struggle managing the both but you still put out such great content. Bulk-shooting photos on your days off to have content to share all week definitely helps doesn't it?! X

    heart-autumn.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig